Measuring the outcomes of your communications investments
Our evaluation services assess your communications initiatives and investments—to identify what’s working, what could be improved, and how to make the greatest impact.
Our Media MAP products provide quantitative and qualitative analyses of media coverage and online content, so that you can evaluate how your organization, issues, messengers and messages are portrayed in the complex and competitive media environment.
Media MAP data provides benchmarks for developing data-driven strategies and measuring the impact of communications efforts.
- We helped the government of a Middle Eastern nation assess the communications operations of key ministries, in order to improve government communications with news media and the public.
- For a group of the world's largest foundations, we conducted in-depth interviews with government decision-makers and evaluated key performance indicators to assess a leading think tank’s impact on policymaking.
- We conducted a complete communications audit for a national nonprofit organization in the United States, evaluating its message, strategic plans, media coverage, grassroots operation, online strategies and internal communications.
- For a US government agency, we produced a Media MAP to help evaluate the effectiveness of the agency’s communications programs in the United States and overseas.
Products & Services:
- Communications Audits
- Program Evaluations
- Operational Assessments
- Media MAP Coverage & Content Analyses
- Media Monitoring